Thursday 8 January 2009

Tactic - Ruby V1.


People who know me through FM will know I always love messing with tactics. It all started back in 2008 when I decided to stop using other people's tactics and figure out my own. It was hard but finally I seemed to get it and now I try to release as many tactics as I can. This is my first big tactic for FM09, called Ruby.
The main tactic is above, and there is also a SUS version (Shut Up Shop) for defending a narrow lead later on.

Key Points
->If you have a AMR but not AML, just move the AML to AMR, the instructions should stay the same.
->Pacey strikers are important, if you can have all four of your attackers with pace, but if not you must have one ST with pace. If you only have one, put him at the right ST. Although from testing it makes little difference.
->Your MCd (The left MC) must be good, he has to hold the tactic together.
->Your RB needs to have good stamina, as he is doing the work of the RM as well at times. He will go forwards but not all the time.
->Your AMC will get a lot of chances so make sure they can shoot!
->I don't use Opp Instructions.

Tweaks/Ideas
->Something I have yet to try is moving the RB to WBR to try and compensate for the lack of an MR.
->Also if you told your MCr to man mark the opponent's left winger, that might help, but it would also drag your MC out wide, leaving just your DM.

You can download it from FMStyle - HERE DOWNLOAD RUBY V1. You will need to sign up.

What is in the download:
Ruby_N_V1, Ruby_N_V1.1, Ruby_SUS_V1
Start with V1 but if you dont have success with that try V1.1 The changes are minimal but I find V1.1 better, however I left V1 in as some people have done better with that.

Screenshots of success will come when I update with my current game, which will be tomorrow I hope, but I can tell you with Real Sociedad I have beaten Real Madrid 2-1, Sevilla 3-1 (away) and have Won 7 league games in a row. More to come on that soon!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment